Office of Personnel Management
The Office of Personnel Management is a division of Obsidian Fleet.
OPM is responsible for:
- Assigning all 'Any Ship' applications and delete rejected CO applications
- Handling any transfer requests made by fleet players
- Contacting players of sims who have lost their CO and offer them transfers
- Sending weekly (at minimum - 2x recommended) recruitment ads for the Fleet as a whole
- Appointing, overseeing and removing OPM staff as necessary
- Reassigning or removing a PLO with the agreement of the relevant TFCO, or, in the absence of agreement, with reasonable cause; considering a request by a TFCO for reassignment or removal of a PLO if the grounds cited are found to be reasonable
- Point of contact for any matter regarding applications submitted via OFHQ
- Contacts crew for reassignment in the event that a Commanding Officer resigns or is removed
Personnel & Organisation
The Office of Personnel Management is run by a Director, who is appointed by the Joint Fleet Command. The Director is responsible for all aspects of OPM, appointing and assigning PLOs, maintaining the website and liaising with the Fleet Council.
Personnel Liaison Officers, PLOs, are assigned duties for specific task forces and have the following specific duties:
- Will, in collaboration with the OPM director and the Task Force Commanding Officer, develop and implement an advertising strategy for their respective task force
- For the first month following the appointment of a PLO, the PLO shall submit their ads to the OPM Director before sending them out; for the first month following the appointment of an OPM Director, all PLOs shall submit their ads to the OPM Director before sending them out.
- Work with all sims in their designated task force to enhance their recruitment
- Be available for helping COs in their designated TF with any questions on applications they receive
- On the first day following the relevant month, submit a monthly report to the OPM Director and the TFCO of their designated task force regarding any inquiries or issues discussed with COs in their designated TF and the number of ads sent out during the month
Task Force 21 - Wolf Star Squadron - TBA
Task Force 47 - The Avengers - TBA
Task Force 72 - The Peacekeepers - TBA